Elective Courses Content Enhancement Supplement Manual (Digital) (00254)
Filled with research from the field and well-designed examples, these supplements will help content teachers make the most of Content Enhancement.
The Discipline-Specific Supplements are designed to complement the Strategic Instruction Model Content Enhancement guidebooks. These books provide SIM professional developers and content teachers valuable information and materials to support the Content Enhancement Routines.
These content-specific materials and examples include the following:
* Lists of courses and information about the kinds of elective courses typically offered in each area
* National standards for the course (if national standards have been adopted)
* Concepts - big ideas - for the courses
* Information about text structure, knowledge structures, and ways of thinking for the courses
* Examples of integrated courses and units with Content Enhancement devices created and vetted by teachers who teach the courses
* Information about assessment and examples of assessments (tests, projects, and other types of assessments) that would demonstrate student knowledge and skills.
In addition to the manual, a promotion code which give users access to a free 120-day trial version of GIST Software which includes the completed CE devices in both GIST(.cet) and PDF file formats.